- Least gear dependent of all classes.
- With good gear, practice, can easily top damage charts in dungeons.
- PvP takes work.
Brief Hunter Leveling Notes
- Beast Mastery is generally the easiest spec.
- Ferocity pets= damage.
- Tenacity pets (Bears)= tanks.
- Stamina- enough to survive
- Agility- best stat
- Crit- next best
- Mail armor
- Weapon= highest DPS available.
- Skip gems and enchants to save money while leveling.
- Gem for agility.
- Enchant for Agility, Attack Power, or Stamina.
- End game: Orcs, Trolls, Humans best.
Hunter Talents for Mists of Pandaria
- Some hunters tank five-man dungeons with their pets. Could I do this on lower level dungeons to learn better how to play?
- Revive pet- enemy attacks don’t slow down. Do I have this?
Pets & Pet Talents
- Five pets.
- 23 families of pets to tame. Each family has a skill.
- Generally, use a ferocity pet for dungeons.
- Turn off growl. How??
Gear, Stats, Etc.
- Stack Agility.
Gems and Enchants
- Require an item level of 417+.
- Learn to kite, running and gunning, Concussive Shot.
- Tough mobs squishing pet? Turn off growl and kite. Pet will be safe and add damage.
- Set up freezing trap before taming new pets to minimize the pet eating you.
- Stay at range, give pet heat and support.